- blog post: i have to pee but im too lazy
- someone: looks like urine trouble
- tumblr: YOU FUCKING DID NOT
- tumblr: DID YOU FUCKING JUST
- tumblr: IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE
- tumblr: I FUCKING LITERALLY CAN'T RIGHT NOW
- tumblr: OMG THE COMMENT THOUGH
- tumblr: *8 supernatural gifs*
- tumblr: THIS IS WHY I LOVE TUMBLR
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3
The best part is, this post actually does something, it offers support, unlike one of those useless “reblog if you care” posts.
I seriously miss the feeling of holding someone’s hand
does anyone else find it immensely comforting to have someone touching you? not like poking or tickling you or like sexually just feeling some other person being beside you and like your elbows or legs or something are touching and you’re like oh this person is alive too
I Would Prefer Sexual Touches But Yes